Job title: HGV Refuse Collection Driver
Salary: 11.33 - 12.50
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Driving a Class 2 Refuse Collection Vehicle
* Loading and unloading of refuse
* Checking vehicle and loads daily and completing paperwork
* Delivering excellent customer service
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Previous experience driving a Class 2 LGV (Essential)
* Possess a valid Driver CPC and Digital Tachograph Card (Essential)
* Willing to assist with unloading and delivery of goods (Essential)
* Able to deliver excellent customer service (Essential)
* Positive attitude (Essential)
* Able to work on own initiative (Essential)
* Numerate & Literate (Essential)
* Must be flexible in approach to working hours as start times may vary (Essential)
For further information please call 01788 547383 and ask for Miriam or Dean.
Each day we are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work throughout Worcestershire.
We operate from several conveniently located registration centres, therefore are likely to have an office close to you. We cover the following job categories:
Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.