Job title: Van Driver
Basis: Temp - Perm
Our client has through small box and big box home delivery teams and their network of hubs and distribution centres deliver 5 days a week from 7am to 7pm (Monday to Friday).
They also offer next day delivery in a number of key areas nationwide.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Driving a Van across the UK
• Delivering and unloading white goods to companies across the UK
• Completing daily vehicle checks
• Ensuring that all deliveries are done on time and in full
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• No more than 6 penalty points (Essential)
• No DR10 on license, No DD40 on license
• Positive attitude (Essential)
• Must be flexible in approach to working hours as start times may vary (Essential)
For more information give us a call on 01788547383
Driving Workforce are responsible for putting drivers into temporary and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team are highly experienced in filling the following roles; HGV 1 Driving, HGV 2 Driving, 7.5 Tonne Driving, Van Driving, Moffett Driving and HIAB Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best driving talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional team who will be more than happy to help.