Tramping out of Smethwick depot for a leading transport company
Paid at a day rate;
120 PAYE, 155 LTD + 25 meal allowance per night out.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:-
• Full UK Driving licence with cat CE entitlement
• Valid DQC and Digi Card
• No more the 6 points (DR will not be accepted)
• Good customer service skills
• Flexibility with shift starts and days
• Attention to detail
• At least 1 year HGV driving experience
• Ability to work in a team and on your own
• Good communication skills
• If possible, 1 or more valid references from previous employers
You will be representing our customer on the road and so a level of professionalism will be expected.
If you would like more information about the roles we have available, you can visit our website at www.drivingworkforce.co.uk
Driving Workforce are responsible for putting drivers into temporary and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team are highly experienced in filling the following roles; HGV 1 Driving, HGV 2 Driving, 7.5 Tonne Driving, Van Driving, Moffett Driving, ADR and HIAB Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best driving talent for our customer, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional team who will be more than happy to help.