HGV Class 2 Drivers required for our client based near Pershore are looking for dedicated and reliable Class 2 drivers to assist their team.
Day to day duties will include the following:
- Trunking to Customers across the UK
- Dealing with external customers
- Completing vehicles checks
- Driving within the EU Rules and Regulations
- Managing own Driving and WTR hours
- Hold a C Licence
- Have an in-date CPC and Digi card
- No more then 6 points on their licence
- Be flexible to the client's needs
- Well Presented and have a good level of English
Driving Workforce are responsible for putting drivers into temporary and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team are highly experienced in filling the following roles; HGV 1 Driving, HGV 2 Driving, 7.5 Tonne Driving, Van Driving, Moffett Driving and HIAB Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best driving talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional team who will be more than happy to help.