Our client is a worldwide haulier, and known as household name within the distribution industry, we are seeking professional Class 1 Drivers to work and represent our client on an ongoing basis.
Day to day duties will include the following:
• Pre and Post vehicle checks
• Deliveries & Collections majority of the deliveries are bay loaded
• Completing timed deliveries
• Communicating with transport & site managers
• Liaising with the transport office to confirm arrival times and progress of your day
• Completion of Paperwork
• Average shift length 8 -10 hrs
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• UK Licence with Category CE
• 12 months driving experience in the UK
• Full CPC & Digi Card
• Excellent communication skill both written and verbal
We are looking for drivers to start immediately on mornings, afternoons and evenings
Driving Workforce are responsible for putting drivers into temporary and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team are highly experienced in filling the following roles; HGV 1 Driving, HGV 2 Driving, 7.5 Tonne Driving, Van Driving, Moffett Driving and HIAB Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best driving talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional team who will be more than happy to help.