HGV Class 1 drivers needed!
15.75 -17 per hour + 25 bonus if working Saturday or Sunday, Days and Nights available! 17-18 post 12 weeks rates.
Potential earning of up to 1200 per week.
• Day to day duties will include the following:
• The delivery schedule must be followed
• Arrival and departure times logged on journey sheet
• Ensure that the Transport Office is informed of any problems such as delays, breakdowns or delivery problems
• Delivery procedures set by the customer to be carried out e.g. checking of P.O.D. goods, temperature probing of goods, completing PDA process
• Collections & Deliveries
• Loading and unloading of vehicles safely
• Pre- & Post vehicle checks
• Delivering excellent customer service on behalf of our client
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Previous Class 1 driving experience
• Possess a valid Driver CPC and Digital Tachograph Card
• Willing to assist with unloading and delivery of goods
• Must be able to communicate in English (verbal and written)
• Calm under pressure
• Strong H&S awareness
Driving Workforce are responsible for putting drivers into temporary and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team are highly experienced in filling the following roles; HGV 1 Driving, HGV 2 Driving, 7.5 Tonne Driving, Van Driving, Moffett Driving and HIAB Driving. We are always on the lookout for the very best driving talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional team who will be more than happy to help.Dr1v3r